Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sinful Cravings: Paired with Vinegar ♥

I'm supposed to be doing my laundry today but here I am blogging away. Fret not 'coz my pile of laundry is taken care of by the machine. Anyway, this entry is not about laundry or clothes but about food. Not about the usual food served at the restaurant but the simplest food I like to eat paired with vinegar!!!

As much as junk food is bad for one's health, it's one sinful food that I have a hard time staying away from. Two out of three food best paired with vinegar in in this category. I ♥ Jack 'n Jill Taquitos and Safari corn bits with vinegar. Weird, right? I just love how the salt blend in with the sourness of vinegar.

Ans what else is best with vinegar? Hilaw na Mangga *Green Mango* with Bagoong *Shrimp Paste*. Yum yum. Makes my mouth water. haha! Hilaw na mangga is already sour but with vinegar and a pinch of salt , its much better.

Photo images: www.google.com and collaged by: www.photovisi.com

Say, what are your sinful cravings with vinegar?

post signature

11 comments:

  1. i love dipping my red chippy on white vinegar ^^

    sometimes salted peanuts too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. salted peanuts? with vinegar? now that's new! i only knew of some who dip salted peanuts in ketchup...

    ReplyDelete
  3. make that spicy, salted peanuts. ^^

    haha. my roommate likes to put ketchup on peanuts too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not really a fan of sour foods and the only food that i eat with vinegar is crispy danggit (pang-ulam). :) and until now, even if i experience the mouth-watering effect of seeing a manggang hilaw, i still don't eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @scarlet's walk: i have yet to try that ;)

    @khal: thanks for droppin' by. hi (heart) crispy danggit especially with hot rice... hehehe... i'm easily tempted by that hilaw na mangga... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. At biglang umasim ang panlasa ko. Gaaaah! I've never tried that, ini-imagine ko pa lang nagmu-mukhasim na'ko. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Aziza: hahaha. baka pedi pang commercial ang pagmuukhang asim mo. *kidding*

    ReplyDelete
  8. (mmm) Safari with vinegar, ftw! Haha. I missed that. Boy bawang with vinegar too. Oh and spicy Oishi with vinegar. One of my favorites is fried lumpia dipped in vinegar. And the best of them all? Dried fish and vinegar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Dee: Spicy Oishi in vinegar! how good i miss that!!! reminds me to buy one when i do groceries later. hahaha... and dried fish??? wheee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg! this post just makes my mouth all... watery? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi tessa! mouthwatering entry huh? heheh... lol.

    ReplyDelete

MakE mY DaY and sHow sOme ♥♥♥