Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 5: A song that reminds you of someone

I'm single with no attachments yet I am so drawn at the lyrics of this song. I dedicate Plumb's In my Arms to my niece, Alliah Cristabelle "Ycey". She was born premature, we didn't take pictures when she was just a new born because we pity her physical condition. I got to bond with this li'l angel when she was just a few months old when she stayed with me. I mixed her milk and changed her diapers. Someday, if God will bless me, I'll have children of my own.


Plumb - In My Arms by AcerBen


"Castles they might crumble
Dreams may not come true
But you are never all alone
Because I will always
Always love you"

post signature

6 comments:

  1. aaww. it's my first time to hear this song. thanks for sharing ycey's story too, 'te b.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @aya: hope you like what u heard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww. i was moved with your post. she's lucky she has a tita like you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @scarlet's walk: thanks! i sure hope she thinks the same way... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. super awww jud ni nga post. I have Plumb's albums in my playlist and I love her songs. Ycey's such a sweetie. Makalingaw nga kid. Z's right, Yceybabes is really lucky to have you as her tita. :-)

    p.s. hugs to Ycey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Dee: thanks! I sure hope the next time she sees you, she won't be as shy as the last time... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

MakE mY DaY and sHow sOme ♥♥♥