Thursday, April 28, 2011

GT: Techie talk



A number of my blogger friends have joined GirlsTalk, and I didn't exactly dive right on in since some of the topics are waaayy out of my hive... Yes, I don't have much idea when it comes to clothes. I admit, I am a struggling fashionista. hahaha. Anyways, today's topic is a little bit on my own league. If there's anything in life that I really want the most, it has to be a gadget of some sort. I do have a wish list and If ever I do get to win lotto, then without a doubt, I'll spend moolah with this:

photo credit

AND I DEFINITELY WANT IT IN BLUE!!! lol.

photo credit

I'm gonna forget for a moment about laptop because I think this will be a good substitute for me... and I'll shelve that DSLR I'm sooo dreaming about and will probably buy just the charger for my camera. BUT! If I do win jackpot, then I'll buy everything and still have money left!!!

post signature

16 comments:

  1. Haha! I knew you'd give in to this topic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohh. It Looks so pretttttty in blue :) S

    Do check my post too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sonshu: I will. :) thanks for droppin' by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lotto nlng pag asa natin nito sis, im sure makabili ka rin niyan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Shrqz: heheh.. oo nga. ikaw din, you'll get your dslr :) thanks for the visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want Ipad 2 also. Cool di ba ang gadget na to?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @march on: yes! totally cool! top on my must-have list :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha! cool stuff.. hope you get them, girl!

    mine's HERE by the way..

    ReplyDelete
  9. @kim: thanks for droppin' by :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice iPad!

    Come and see my dream gadget. Never hesitate to drop by my STREET.

    Happy GT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Simply Dyes: thanks for the visit. Will check out your gadget too :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. seems like everyone wants one of these too^^
    happy GT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want mine in blue too :)
    here's my gt entry: http://pepperrific.com/2011/04/gt-a-gorgeous-orange-camera/

    ReplyDelete
  14. @jared: thanks for taking time to visit my blog. Will check out yours too.

    @The Pepperrific Life: gonna check your link. Thanks for droppin' by.

    ReplyDelete
  15. some of the other Girl Talkers are lusting after this, too. and i cannot blame you because for something portable, this is quite powerful with what it can do ^^

    hello this is your (usually late) host. LOL. i've followed you already ^^

    ReplyDelete

MakE mY DaY and sHow sOme ♥♥♥