Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 6: A song that reminds you of somewhere

This song was very much loved by my bff, D, especially after having heard it sang by Dean on the Supernatural. It reminded me of the Queen City of the South, Cebu. This song was played during our arrival, D and I couldn't help but laugh while queuing to go down the plane. It was my first plane trip with a barkada, and my first out of Mindanao trip with D. We were to attend bff L's sister's wedding. Such good memories with this song ;)


Source: YouTube video posted by LightWeightProcess

post signature

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I'm saving this for another day too. I'm torn between Dean and our Cebu landing everytime I hear this song. Either way, both are memories I love. LOL. Love this post B! Good memories indeed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! i can imagine the kiligness of atty, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dee: I know! I'm pretty sure, this won't be slashed out of your list... hehehe

    @Aya: We were all giddy and giggling getting off that plane... Coincidence!

    ReplyDelete

MakE mY DaY and sHow sOme ♥♥♥