Wednesday, January 25, 2012

can't sleep

I can't sleep. I can't get back to sleep, rather. I don't know what time it is and I really don't care. I've been thinking a lot these past few days and I am glad that the long weekend has paved way for me to be distracted. A lot of thanks to my sweet baby (niece), Ycey. I wanted to call her babybabes but she doesn't like it. She'd rather I call her baby :)

I worry a lot about the future, and I think about the past. Weird combination. Yet it seems my thoughts are far from reality. There are so may things I really really want to do and yet I feel so restricted.

Am I trudging the path that is meant for me?

Has the signs been given? Did I ignore them?

So many questions. No answer.


This is just a random post. I'm really not sensible at this moment.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

MakE mY DaY and sHow sOme ♥♥♥