Monday, August 22, 2011

not a terrorist

This is another overdue entry. I guess I'm making up for lost blogging time. If there is even such a thing. haha!

I finally got to watch this movie. I've been curious about this ever since I heard of it. It is one amazing movie and it goes to my must-watch films.

I liked how the director fused one's individual disability, love and family in a plot that talks about a very sensitive issue -- religion.

I guess I could totally relate with the movie, having grown in a muslim majority community. And when 9/11 struck, it really changed the world.

It is my contention that we don't really need to accept one's belief as our own and what we need is to just RESPECT our own individuality and uniqueness.

We do have some things in common. Why can't we just nourish that?

Anyway, my name is Bee and I am not a terrorist!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

MakE mY DaY and sHow sOme ♥♥♥