Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 7: Your dream wedding


Hmmm...This one is a challenge... As a child I wanted to have a blue-motif wedding then I want it in a shade of plum then earth colors and now I am back to having it blue which is why I'm not giving any final say. However, I would really really love it to be done outdoors like in a place like Malasag Eco park, my bouquet would be white calla lily and I'll be wearing a simple flowing dress... The bridal car should be white and it's a plus if it turned out to be a convertible bug (like shown above) hahaha! Anyways, its a dream wedding, right? I can always dream... after all its free! haha!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! A white wedding too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. not really, ts... motif is not yet final... hahaha

    ReplyDelete

MakE mY DaY and sHow sOme ♥♥♥