Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 14: A TV show your currently addicted to

Okay... I love to watch TV series.. There was the addiction to Are you afraid of the dark (even if I hate this kind of genre), then Ghostwriter.. forward, there was Dawson's Creek, My so-called life,... fast forward again, there was Smallville, Early Edition, CSI Las Vegas, Ghost Whisperer, Kyle XY, NCIS and Cold Case...

Current TV addiction:

1. FRINGE - it got most of my plukies hooked on... When it went on hiatus, we miss them all...

2. GOSSIP GIRL - "i know you love me, XOXO"

3. CASTLE - I find this a bit corny but still it works for me.. So funny that he wears the vest "WRITER" while the rest has "POLICE"...

4. LEGEND OF THE SEEKER - A bit interesting for me :)

5. MAGKARIBAL - gotta love the dresses!!!


Only catch, my TV is still unrepaired and the one my colleague lent men for the meantime also gave up on me... kaluoy! so until then these series has to wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

MakE mY DaY and sHow sOme ♥♥♥