Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 11: What’s in your makeup bag?

Yehey... something that don't require a photo but would really look good on my blog presentation if I add one... What's on my make-up bag? As if I have one that I carry with me 24/7... Lazy, Ungirly side of me but when I do feel like bringing a make-up bag/kikay kit with me, it would would have the following:

Alcohol / Hand sanitizer
Lipstick / Lip gloss
Band Aid
Safety pin
Tooth pick
Lighter ( a latest addition, work-related)

And that's it... no make up... no fuss... haha!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! the 30-Day Challenge! Nice. I have fun looking at the pictures and reading the entries. I'll be back here for more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Lighter?! That's new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @BabyPink: Thanks for the visit :)

    @iamdee: yeah...it's a guy thing that I learned to cope with... haha! charing!

    ReplyDelete

MakE mY DaY and sHow sOme ♥♥♥