Thursday, February 16, 2012

GT: Most Romantic Movie

I am a sucker for Romantic flicks and that being the case, I have a hard time choosing the best among my favorites for today's GirlTalk topic. For the teen romcom category I totally dig Clueless, Never Been Kissed, She's That Girl and Ten Things I hate about you.

I am an Avid fan of Nicholas Sparks and among his great works that was turn into movies, my fave list includes: Message in the Bottle, A walk to Remember, and The Notebook. I wonder how The vow will fair, I will definitely watch it! I have to admit though that the books are far more romantic than the flicks.

I am not a die-hard twilight fan but I must say that the love story of Jacob-Bella-Edward has given me a share of kilig moments. A modern Romeo and Juliet with a love triangle twist. haha.

As for Pinoy Romantic Movies? No other woman, The love story, Miss you like crazy and most recently is Unofficially Yours, which I have seen in the big screen just today. hahaha. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. I know! I watch tagalog movies. Lame. But hey! I choose which flicks to watch.

If you've seen this flicks then, I say you might just share the same sentiments as me.

8 comments:

  1. I love romantic flicks as well so I can say I enjoy watching them, hollywood or local. Well, that's me, hihihi!

    Visiting from GT ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i enjoy watching romantic films... :) sucker for romance! hihihi... thanks again for the visit ;)

      Delete
  2. I want to watch Unofficially Yours!!! Trailer looks good and super kilig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of the above from nicholas sparks except the vow, which i haven't watched yet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i haven't seen the vow on the big screen, i got feedback its not that worth it... haaayyy... channing tatum is hawwttt!

      Delete
  4. I do NOT think there's anything wrong with watching Tagalog movies. In fact, I watch them ALL the time. Thing is, whether we like it or we like it, they are OUR movies! :)

    Honestly, I used to not watch Tagalog movies and teleserye, but all that changed some years back. I learned to appreciate and watch Tagalog flicks and even teleserye. Actually, the learning came from some very good friends of mine from no less than UP. Really, when you get used to them, you realize that they're not bad. And, I am not ashamed to proclaim that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe. BabyPink, inuunahan ko na ung mapanghusga kong mga readers who might think that watching Filipino movies is baduy and jologs! I do enjoy teleserye too... I get kilig over them :) I also applaud our film makers, they really have potential, lalo na ung ibang indie film na me storya talaga kahit on budget hindi halata. Nakakapanghinayang lang din ung iba. Salamat sa pag bisita :)

      Delete

MakE mY DaY and sHow sOme ♥♥♥