Saturday, February 11, 2012

febphotoaday 11

Day 11: Makes you happy

Books. Books. Books.

I am a very shallow when it comes to something to make me happy. From food, to trinkets or even with just time spent with me will make my heart jump with joy. On the top of my list are still books -- give me a good read and you'l forever be remembered :) and the material will be added to my ever growing collection that will find their way into my very own library when I get to have a home of my own. For now, they are safely tucked into plastic containers for their own good.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. i miss hoarding non-school books. and actually having the TIME to read them haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i miss our book ukay days... ma rearrange gyud ang ilang display. haha.

      Delete
  2. haha... ako pud, i've stopped going to booksale for awhile as i still have a pile i haven't read yet. ack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too... i pass by booksale now... but ends up buying something more expensive than books. hahah...

      Delete
  3. and i'll always remember that you gave me a book 'te b even if i haven't read it yet :)

    ReplyDelete

MakE mY DaY and sHow sOme ♥♥♥