Thursday, February 9, 2012

GT: Dream Date



Dream Date? hmmm... I've never gone a date with someone prior to a relationship, maybe because I find that as courtship. I don't like the traditional-put-your-best-foot-forward kind of thing. I go for guys who can be straight forward and just "courts" when you are IN the relationship.

I'm a girl-next-door or your average one-of the-boys type but still a girl at heart. For the first date... Well, a meet-up at the mall for a start. We can catch a movie, preferably comedy. A big NO for horror/suspense/thriller and Drama/Love Story. If not, it would be nice to chill time at the arcade :)

We could then spend time at a cozy place for some sweets and drinks! A coffee house will suffice! It would be a great way to know about the person -- the basics but not his full biography :)

For a date with MY Guy, I would want to go on a road trip or a travel with him. It's as simple as that :D

WHERE you were on a date is just a minor consideration, its WHO you were with that matters :)

post signature

11 comments:

  1. I agree with you Sis! Very well said ;). Traveling is also my bet for a date, haha!

    Visiting from GT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like what you said about guys courting you when IN the relationship. absolutely agree! the type that would make you fall in love everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. true! kilig talaga ung ganun noh? atleast you will truly feel how special you are to him :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so true, traveling by land or air would be a nice date adventure as well. Mine is up and its here thanks Anne’s Sweet Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice one!! it's not the where but the who that counts!!happy gt!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. if i was younger (like ten years younger! LOL), the arcade would be a great place for me and my special someone to hang out on. and a road trip? yes! that would also be a dream come true for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)) i'm actually passed my teenage years but arcades are still fun for me... thanks fro droppin' by.

      Delete
  7. SAME sentiments... it's WHO you're with that determines the perfect date! :)
    See you next week!


    Mine: http://www.peachyalvarez.com/2012/02/gt-up-in-cloud-date.html

    ReplyDelete

MakE mY DaY and sHow sOme ♥♥♥