Thursday, February 23, 2012

GT: Love Letter



Wow! Today's topic on GirlTalk is a tough one. I've never received a love letter my entire life. A love letter that deserves a photo with this entry, atleast. heheh. Often, I would receive love notes from my bffs but never from a guy whom I have a romantic feeling for. Even my share of suitors didn't give me love letters.

This must mean that the guys I've been in a relationship with just don't know how to be mushy mushy or doesn't give an effort to put their feelings into words.

In the past, I used to envision receiving love letters, one pretty much like those in Message in a Bottle. I can only dream.

With the advent of technology, I wonder if there are still guys who will give an effort to write. My parents used to exchange a number of this letters and I don't have any doubt why my mother fell for my dad. I pray, in my lifetime, somehow I'll get a love letter. It will surely beat the anonymous text I receive: "hi! Pdi ba mnligaw?" for which I ignored. *Dude! can you at the very least, effort to spell things right?*

*After post edit*

I've posted this entry a little early and sad to say that I wasn't able to connect with how today's topic be tackled. What Kaye meant was to post a love letter. I wish I could share what I wrote during lunch today but I opt not to. I feel it to be very private as it was a love letter to The Almighty regarding my love life. A sort of prayer.

GirlTalk has spiced today's topic as well as there isa prize up for grab :))

post signature

8 comments:

  1. ow!! sana nga Sis makatangap kana ng love letter, and not only letter huh!! sana pati lovelife narin :) hehe

    >>> blog hopping from Girls talk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Ferry Joy,

      prayer ko talaga yan. Thanks for droppin' by :)

      Delete
  2. Don't worry gurl you will be able someday and it would be coming from someone who is genuine and loves mushy mushy too. :) Visiting from GT. Anne’s Sweet Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D looking forward to it. thanks for visiting again, anne :)

      Delete
  3. just read doc ai's love letter to God too and can't help but weigh in, hehe. received my first love letter in grade 2 with pakapin nga 50 cents, wahaha! i think i received two or three but my classmates confiscated them. mga overprotective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe... mas daghan pa ka nadawat, aya. heheheh

      Delete
  4. ay okay lang yn..
    ako the very first love letter receive was in my first year high school..hahaha..
    from GT..

    http://shengkay.com/2012/02/poem-from-joe-coms.html

    ReplyDelete

MakE mY DaY and sHow sOme ♥♥♥