Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bon Voyage and more...

Bon Voyage!

M, I miss you already and its just a few hours since you've boarded the plane yesterday. Much as we want to see you off, we are far away to do so. I'm glad to hear the voices of D, K and A over a conference call. Take care of yourself there and God bless you always. Keep in touch. We pray for your safety. :)

and more...

A and L, God Bless you on your BAR Exam. You both have worked hard for this. I'm praying for you both.

and even more...

I miss my niece, Y. How great it was to talk to her over the phone. I'll have a good night sleep tonight and will play it over and over in my head the words you spoke to me...

"Hello!"
"Call ka unya ha!"
"Text back"
"Hi, Lolo" (as she speaks to my Dad)
"aylabyu!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

MakE mY DaY and sHow sOme ♥♥♥