Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bee hooked on PVZ

Ok. Ok. I a self-confessed plants vs. zombies fanatic. I am proud of it, no matter how childish it may seem. But then again, I think I am not the only one. haha! My friend, Khal, shared her PVZ (plants vs. zombies) experience in her blog, mykhaleidoscopeworld. I am inspired to do the same. :)

I have completed the mini games and got the gold throphy! Wheee!!!

Currently, vasebreaker endless is my current addiction. I managed to set a record of 23 streaks. I hope break my own record :)


For the survival mode, I completed them all. Record is set at 25 flags for the endless mode. :)

This are my garden and tree of wisdom. I only have 1 plant each for my night garden and water garden since I sold them to buy the fertilizer in order for my tree of wisdom to grow. It has now a height of 175.
I have come to like many computer games, but I find PVZ to be challenging. Strategy, Alertness and Coordination is the key.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. heheh! it's a nice game. my brother and i used to compete who's wisdom tree is taller. dont know how true, they say there's a pvz2?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strategy, alertness and coordination are unfortunately the things I have little of when it comes to computer games. Lol. Li'l sis was surprised, no SHOCKED when I finished level 1 of PVZ. She didn't think I'd survive it. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @zaharatales: pvz2? really? lol. bring it on!!!

    @dee: practice practice practice! :)

    ReplyDelete

MakE mY DaY and sHow sOme ♥♥♥