Friday, January 28, 2011

Lyrics Bloopers' resurrection

I was rummaging through jpeg files on my usb then I came upon a folder named Macooa (my blog when my friendster account existed). I totally forgot about it, that i have saved html files of some posts. I am "resurrecting" this blog entry for the simplest reason that it made my day today. Whoever authored this, thanks! and I hope you don't mind me sharing it at the blogosphere.

Is this how a lot of people really hear and sing those words??? That’s also how they put it in some cheap songhits! But I’d have to say, I committed some lyrics bloopers too (but none of what was written here! uh, just one).. And I am sure at one point in time, we all have.. Hehehe…. Anyway, enjoy!

The Greatest Love of All by Whitney Houston - "I decided long ago, never to walk in EDU MANZANO…" (I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone’s shadow)

Cry by Mandy Moore - "A walk to remember… it was late afternoon!" (I’ll always remember, it was late afternoon)

All My Life by K-ci and Jojo - "supposed to be you’re like my mother, supposed to be you’re like my sister" (close to me you’re like my mother… close to me you’re like my sister)

Where’s the Love by Black Eyed Peas - "People killing, people flying, children hurt an living, crying…" (People killing, people dying; children hurt and you hear them crying)

Leaving on a jet plane - "so kiss me and SMAFFLE me…" (so kiss me and smile for me…)

Usher & Alicia’s My Boo - "It started when we were younger you were NINE…" (It started when we were younger you were mine) also: "and you were my BEYBLADE…" "it started when were younger you were FINE…" (and you were my baby)

If I Ain’t Got You by Alicia Keys - "some people want TAMBOURINES.." (diamond rings)

Britney’s Baby One More Time - "My ONLY NEST is killing me… and I…….." (My loneliness….)

Thumbthumping by Chumbawumba - "I get knocked down by an elephant, my momma’s gonna bring me down…" (I get knocked down, but I get up again…)

Crush by Jennifer Paige - "i-splash, a little crush.." ("it’s just.. a little crush..")

Red Hot’s Californication - "Viva Californication…." (Dream of Californication…)

No scrubs, TLC - "A scrub is a guy who thinks he’s fine but is also known as a BUS STOP" (buster)

Waterfalls by TLC: "Don’t go JASON waterfalls…" (Chasin’)

Your Body Is A Wonderland by John Mayer - "You’re ALICE IN WONDERLAND… You’re ALICE IN WONDERLAND I’ll use my hands" (Body is a wonderland)

Baa Baa Black Sheep: "Baa baa black sheep, heavy on the road…"

With A Smile by Eraserheads: "Lift ur HAND.. baby dont be scared of the things that could go wrong along the way.." (HEAD!!!)

Wag Na Wag Mong Sasabihin by Kitchie Nadal - "Maaaaaaaaaag…, magdamag mong sasabihin…….." (oooooh,, wag na wag mong sasabihin)

Two-Trick Pony by Sandwich - "I have been waiting for you all night under the glow of INSECENT LIGHT" (…under the glow of YOUR SATELLITE)

On Bended Knees by Boyz II Men - "Oh God give me the reason, I’m down…ABANDON ME…" (I’m down on bended knee)

Red Hot’s Zephyr Song - "Fly away on my CELLPHONE…I feel it more than ever" (Fly away on my zephyr, I feel it more than ever)

Anima Christy: "Soul of Christ… sat beside me…" (sanctify me! Ü)

Additionals:

Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love for You - "Nothing’s gonna change my love for you.. YOU KNOW NAMAN MY LOVE how much I love you…" (You outta know by now)

Back At One by Brian McKnight: "It’s on the night bowl.. that we should be together…" (It’s undeniable.. that we should be together)

Unpretty by TLC: "I am such a fool.. I am such a fool" (my outside look cool, my insides are blue)

Out of Reach by Gabrielle: Chorus part: "Va-le-rie" (Out of reach)

Youth of the Nation: "We are, we are.. the EUTHANASIA" (We are , we are…. the Youth of the Nation)

Someday We’ll Know: "Mighty mouse.. outside Chicago" (90 miles.. outside Chicago)< post signature

4 comments:

  1. "so kiss me and SMAFFLE me…" hahahaha!

    it really does sound like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! parang bata ung kumakanta...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These lyrics bloopers is actually called mondegreen. I read it somewhere. Ang daming nakakatawang mondegreen.

    My aunt dati kumakanta: "I never knew love like sixty four!"

    "I never knew love like this before" dapat 'yun. Hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @BabyPink: lol. Ayos Tita mo... Pinoys are actually good with mondegreen. Mahilig sa mga sounds like di ba? heheh

    ReplyDelete

MakE mY DaY and sHow sOme ♥♥♥