Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 20: A song that you listen to when you’re angry

Today's enrty is interesting. Interesting since it deals with anger. I have the tendency to be moody *blame it on my taurean nature* but I have to say patience is one of my strengths. I don't get angry easily. I usually just cry my heart out after I let some steam off.

I initially decided to post Coolio's Gangsta's Paradise but then I opted to one of my favorites. It has this catchy tune and because of that my anger usually depletes or dissolves into thin air. hahah... *a chemistry factor*

This pick, in a way reminds me that it does no good to be angry.

post signature

4 comments:

  1. oooh. he's currently on yahoo news...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aya: Why?

    @Dee: could not agree more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this 'te b: http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/amplifier/89036/tupacs-next-posthumous-release-a-screenplay/ mutuo najud ko sa imong psychic powers. i can't remember anything about him... but he must be real talented. i wonder if our expression *may topak* is borrowed from his name? just guessing.

    ReplyDelete

MakE mY DaY and sHow sOme ♥♥♥